Carver is currently accepting applications for a top quality, ambitious Project Superintendent to join our team. The ideal candidate will be eager to apply their experience and knowledge of construction practices to a long-term career in a rapidly growing construction company. Only those dedicated to long term employment and accelerated career advancement need apply.
Job Description will include:
- Effective interaction with other key Carver jobsite personnel working in a team environment.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Contract drawings and specification interpretation.
- Managing the contractor’s review of shop drawings and submitals to ensure compliance with contractual requirements.
- Liaise with design firms to coordinate constructability, questions (RFI process), and the coordination of extra work.
- Knowledge and monitoring of project cost budgets including setting up and maintaining programs required to assist in ensuring that project budgets and forecasts are met.
- Procurement of construction materials.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manor.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft software such as, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of CPM scheduling and planning tools, particularly Microsoft Projects software would be an asset.
- Successful completion of a post secondary education in a technical program.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.