Carver is currently accepting applications for a Pipelayer with a minimum of 4 years experience The ideal candidate will be eager to apply their experience and knowledge of construction practices to a long-term career in a rapidly growing construction company. Only those dedicated to long term employment and accelerated career advancement need apply.
Job Description will include:
- Installing underground pipe; water, sanitary, sewer and storm drainage systems
- Reading blueprints and ensuring construction is in accordance with specified alignments and elevations.
- Setting up and operating pipe lasers and levels.
- Basic understanding of construction principles.
- Experience with small power tools, including but not limited to: cut off saw, plate tamper, drill and jumping jack.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, team player and good attitude.
- Own reliable transportation.
- Must be physically fit and willing to work in an outdoor environment.