Dump Truck Driver
Carver is currently accepting applications for an ambitious Dump Truck Driver willing to learn to operate other equipment on site. The ideal candidate will be eager to apply their experience and knowledge of construction practices to a long-term career in a rapidly growing construction company. Only those dedicated to long term employment and accelerated career advancement need apply.
Job Description will include:
- Inspect trucks at the beginning and en of each day.
- Drive truck in a safe and respectful manner.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs.
- Transport equipment and materials to various job sites.
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
- Load and unload goods.
- Assists foreman with site related duties as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clear abstract.
- Air Break (Z) Endorsement.
- Basic understanding of construction principles.
- Experience with small power tools, including but not limited to: cut off saw, plate tamper, drill and jumping jack.
- Must be willing to travel and work overtime as required.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, team player and good attitude.
- Must be able to pay attention and adhere to rules and regulations.
- Own reliable transportation.